Joy of Business Retreat
April 25-27, 2019
Hosted by Pat Alva-Kraker
Founder/CEO of Majestic Coaching Group
Retreat Leader | Speaker | Business Coach | Author
10 Amazing and Gifted Female Entrepreneurs
One Fun and Incredible Location
One Unforgettable, Life-Changing Experience
Why This Retreat is Perfect For You
The Joy of Business Retreat is ideal for women who are:
- Entrepreneurs in need of a change from the stress and burnout of their daily lives.
- Business owners who feel continually unproductive unless they are overwhelmed and exceedingly busy.
- Longing for a connection with other entrepreneurial women that understand the stressors and obstacles faced in being a business owner.
- Seeking an opportunity to focus on business management strategy, while practicing self-care.
Alongside other inspiring and like-minded entrepreneurial women, you will:
- Refresh your business vision and develop a one-year plan
- Be able to define, identify, and retain your ideal client
- Identify what is – and isn’t – working in your business.
- Be a part of a group of dynamic women who will collaborate with you, lift you up, and pull you forward.
During this amazing journey, you will experience enlightenment, clarity, determination, and inner-strength. You will also:
- Spend your time among the beauty and excitement of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards district.
- Share and develop ideas that will provide you with the vision and inspiration to execute your ideas and turn them into profits.
While taking part in this amazing experience, you will feel immense support, a connection with inspiring and empowering women, and feel at ease in experiencing an amazing transformation.
Are you longing for a unique – yet productive – break that provides some precious time to pause and think about your business?
Join us for three days of inspiration and collaboration, in a central location that will be announced shortly, and that will be home for the duration of our stay.
Where: Location to be announced
April 25-27, 2018
Price: Not yet set
- Breakfast every morning
- All materials and supplies
- Morning and afternoon tea, coffee and treats
- Friday evening dinner and comedy show
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to and from the airport
Meet Pat Alva-Kraker, Business Coach
Pat helps women establish and grow their businesses in a way that aligns with their values and goals. Pat helps clients get clarity on what matters most in their business and to develop an action plan that supports their vision. Pat believes that success in life and business begins with self-mastery.
Pat is not just a business coach – she is a mind, body, and soul coach. She takes into account and appreciates all of who you are and how that affects your business. She takes you from where you are to where you want to be and helps you create the life and business you desire.
Her personal experience and unique set of skills and certifications in coaching, project management, Reiki, and Polarity give her the ability to help women succeed in a wide variety of areas.