If there’s ever a moment in your business when you’re wondering, “what should I do next?” it’s now. Our world has been turned upside down with the covid-19 virus. We’ve all been impacted in some way. There are infinite possibilities in our business we just need to know what questions to ask. The power is in the questions.
We tend to ask questions when things aren’t showing up the way we want them to. Ask questions no matter what happens. Below are expansive questions to add to your tool kit.
- What could we institute today to create more for now and the future?
- What magic could show up today for me and the business?
- How does it get any better than this?
- What else is possible?
- What would it take for more money than I ever thought possible to show up today and in the future?
- Who and what can contribute to my business?
- If money weren’t an issue, what would I choose?
Get used to asking questions when you make a sale and when you don’t. Stop for a moment and have a look at all the places you’ve made conclusions about your business. Every time you go into “this is not working” or “this can’t work,” ask questions. If you would like support around what to do next, schedule a free 30-minute My Best Next Step call.
If you know of any female professional who has been laid off, I’m offering a free 30-minute Career Coaching call.