I believe, as a woman founder, you have what it takes to create a seven-figure business. Is there a mindset, discipline and empowering habits required to do so? Heck yes!!! Along your journey to being a millionaire there will be self-doubt. No one escapes this. Just as long as you know that you will have days where you doubt yourself and are aware enough to shift your mindset.
Here are a few habits that I’ve noticed that average people like you and me do on a daily basis to stay positive and become millionaires. If you follow these empowering habits consistently, you will be well off on your journey.
- They read for self-improvement. I love to read. It’s one thing to read, its another to apply what you read. I’ve become a stronger and more effective entrepreneur and leader because of my reading habits. Here’s a link to the 30 best business books for entrepreneurs. https://www.fundera.com/blog/best-books-for-entrepreneurs
- They create multiple streams of income. The average millionaire is prepared to handle any economic downturn through multiple streams of income. Most of these sources come from passive income such as: rental property, interest from loans, dividends from investments or a side business that doesn’t require active work, i.e. selling information products.
- They avoid debt. There is a difference between good debt and bad debt. Good debt for example is a loan to buy a rental home that will generate income for you. A bad debt is a credit card. Its important to know the difference.
- They set daily goals. Do the three most important things that will get you closer to your goals. For example, pursue activities that can make you thousands versus hundreds.
- They are patient. The stories of the overnight millionaire are few and far between. The rest of the founders live by the motto that patience is a virtue. Statistics show that the millionaire next door achieves that status in their 50’s.
You have what is takes to become a millionaire. It’s a choice followed by empowering habits, discipline, strategy, a plan and a guide by your side.
Are you doing the right things but not seeing the results? Schedule a free 30-minute Clarity call.