The path of least resistance is also known as “going with the flow”. Many think that the path of least resistance means taking no action. In fact, there are camps that believe that’s the last thing you want to do. If you do, you are considered lazy. Nothing could be further from the truth. The path of least resistance does not mean you settle for less. It means taking perfect action. Nature is a true example of the path of least resistance: water, electricity, and wind.
For everything that you want, there is a path of least resistance to help you to it.
You know when you are in the path of least resistance when:
- You get a great idea when you feel good, relaxed and very open to receiving.
- You get a glimpse and a feeling of what is coming.
- When you have no doubt, you’re in the right place at the right time.
How to know when you are not in the path of least resistance:
- You keep doing the same thing expecting different results.
- You are attached to “how” something will happen instead of the “what” you want to happen.
- When the perspective of your business or a project that you’re working is how much you hate it.
When we aim to feel good all day long, we attract opportunities, we are more receptive to receiving and we listen to cues that are being sent to us. The path of least resistance is to find which thoughts and behaviors bring you joy, ease and enthusiasm.
Are you doing the right things but not seeing the results? Schedule a free 30-minute Clarity call.