I love Spring! It’s one of my favorite times of the year. It’s the perfect time to re-organize your home, clean out the closets and simplify. It’s also the perfect time to revamp your business.
In my corporate days, revamping came in the form of people, processes and tools. Those three areas apply to our business, as well.
Where to start? Here’s a short checklist to make your company shiny and brand new this spring.
- Take a look at your finances. This is more than just looking at the numbers. What do the numbers mean? They need to be interpreted and turned into information that you can use to make decisions in your business.
- Are your processes effective? What’s working about your processes and what isn’t? Review and adjust.
- Do you have the right people doing the right jobs? If not, make a change. Is your team in for the long haul or are they working for you until the find their dream job? You want team members that are just as committed to the success of the business as you are.
- How are you investing in your team? Do you provide on-going education, funds to attend a conference, etc.? Your team is your biggest asset. Invest in them. Affordable education can be found on Udemy.com and at local chambers of commerce.
- How are you investing in yourself? Your personal and professional development are closely tied to your business success. Attend a personal or professional conference once every quarter.
Make a commitment to your business, team and yourself to step back and review what’s working and not working in your business and make the necessary changes.
Are you doing the right things but not seeing the results? Schedule a free 60-minute Clarity call.