In honor of Women’s History Month, I decided to celebrate women by putting together quotes by women from all walks of life. Each is profound and powerful in its own way; together they form a motivational stew, encouraging you to seize your power and make the most of your life. Enjoy!
- “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
- “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé Knowles Carter
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into a new story you are willing to create.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” Louise Hay
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving them happier. “- Mother Teresa
- “Done is better than perfect” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “You can’t give up! If you give up, you’re like everybody else.” – Chris Evert
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
- “To believe is to achieve” – Pat Alva-Kraker
Everyone needs some inspiration, and these motivational quotes will give you the edge you need to create your success. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love.
Are you doing the right things but not seeing the results? Schedule a free 60-minute Clarity call.