When was the last time you reviewed your 2018 goals? Are you on target? Without goals, it is difficult to move forward. It’s also common to experience burnout and feelings of frustration if you’re not proactive about your business development.
If you don’t have 2018 goals or find yourself off track to meeting your 2018 goals, now is the time to look toward 2019. I like to look at my business and goal setting from five areas:
- Vision – Where you do see your business going in the next 1-3 years? Develop the plan that supports your vision.
- Value Proposition – Are your products and services still in alignment with your ideal client? Have you asked yourself what else is possible in your business?
- Visibility – What is your plan to be see and heard? How are you adding value?
- Visionary – What action do you take daily to be seen as a thought leader?
- Vitality – How do you manage your time and energy? What routines support your success? What is your self-care plan?
If you are ready for a bigger 2019 and would like support around growing your business, now is the time to make room in your schedule to look forward.
I invite you to attend my Joy of Business Retreat Sept. 20-22 at the Hyatt Place at the Fort Worth Stockyards. The retreat is limited to 10 mission-driven women entrepreneurs. The investment is $497. There are a few spots left. Click here to enroll.
What if you knew more about business than you have been willing to acknowledge!
PS: Have you registered for my free webinar “Three Secrets Successful Women Entrepreneurs Practice Daily” tomorrow, September 5 at 11am CT?Just click here to register.
Bring an open mind and a can-change attitude. We are diving into Routines, Boundaries and Minding the Mindset. How does it get better than that?